Happy :-D

Monday, August 17, 2009

On this day of your life, Esther, we believe God wants you to know...
... that when the sun rises, it rises for you.

Yes, for you. Just for you. Only for you. You are it, everything, the whole universe with all the billion galaxies and stars. The separateness you feel is only a mask you have put on to enjoy this human form. Under the mask, your shape is All. How far can you now feel your Self expand? To your parent?... to your child?... to your friend?... to a stranger on a street?... half way around the globe?





Esther is crunching on her yet to oxidized apple and feeling really awesome about "O" levels English today!

The reading was pretty okay, but there's a few tough words like memorabilia it was total stranger to me. Yeah and then for the picture it was still good, about a enclosed area with 2 indian guys selling their stuff from India or africa? I said they were from India and africa because of their skin and they had some indian god statue on their table. Also the examiner prompt me twice, yeah so overall for photos i did quite well! I said there was a middle aged lady standing there with her arms crossed and contemplating whether to buy the leopard print shirt. HHEHEHEHEHE.

And lastly for conversation it was a hit on! I thought about travelling before this oral, and yes the Conversation questions were "Where would you like to go for travelling or where have you been." I said about photography, how i loved it cause it was created by God and also said about Kenya, the little orphans, Europe, Rome, About my penpal living there. I wanted to say Alaska, about the Northern lights, but i forgotten!!! I also said there will be challenges, it is nothing without challenges. I also quoted "The hiltop hour wouldn't be half as wonderful if there were no dark valleys to traverse" by Helen Keller. About how i hiked the great wall of China, how steep it was and facing the challenges to finally come to the breathtaking view of China on the top of the Great wall of China. And yeah the next question was the advantages and disadvantages of a Big shopping mall. I said it is air-conditioned, dressing room, unlike those olden market with stretches of road. And also there would be escalator. But the disadvantages are if they build the building too high (like illuma 7th storeys) i didn't bother to climb the 7 storeys, i also said unlike HDB flat, the higher the house, the more money but unlike shopping centre the lower the level the more expensive.

I wanted to say alot more things but during conversation they ended me quick. But i am glad there were no promptings!! :-D

Yeah overall it was great. Thank God for all these! Like yeah what "God wants You to know" He rises the sun for me :-D I'm awestruck by all these creations!


Mindy just cut my fringe, i love it! LOL!

0 comments: