Great!

Friday, August 07, 2009

Photobucket

Friendship


Today was great, Lol!

I didn't go to school LOL. And then i went supermarket to get groceries with my mum, and then I went media outing! It was good. Went to eat at Fei Siong LOL. Wanted to play LAN but went home instead.

Great weekend so far!

Thurs - Vivo with Min and Lu
Fri - Media Meeting! (L)
Sat - Church and Timo's b'day party
Sun - Zoo & Old Changi and tuition(?!) and maybe night shooting?
Mon - Media outing!! LOL

Yay! It's like a 5 days holiday. But on wednesday i have my physics pre-prelims paper. Ohhh what a bummer :(


Tags Reply:
7 Aug 09, 21:29
BONNIE ♥: hiie! click this link n vote for SOLO performance! need ALL THE VOTES i can geT ! thks !!
Lol okay voted! :)

4 Aug 09, 12:08
Kel.: hi est you world carp:D ilove you yknow;) hiiiiiii show me ya sexy camera k. i be yr model k. i know you want
LOL come meet me lah. Pls no ty ;) LOL

4 Aug 09, 12:01
QIULI: Oh yes i can tag you alr. :D Hahaha, & you donthave to type my full name out with a Miss infront lor. Hahahah,
4 Aug 09, 11:56
QIULI: Oh hieeeeee. It's been longgggg since i've last tagged you. :D:D
HAHAHA cause me is happy, you where not happy? LOL

4 Aug 09, 11:07
Von: ^.^
4 Aug 09, 11:07
Von: HAHAH , homeland ma , Been using tht site for years . LOL
Hahahah e-stherrr loves LOL

4 Aug 09, 02:15
luwei: u wrote abt us??!thanks!!=D tell me more tml!!-D
HAHAHAHA TSK!

3 Aug 09, 20:53
Von: HI ESTHER ! ;D
HAHAHA hello v0nnehs.,

3 Aug 09, 16:50
zixinnn: Lol Joanna has changed her blog to iamnotzixintheunleashedhornehbunneh. HAHAHAH.
lol yeah i know! LOL

3 Aug 09, 02:16
luwei: hahaha cheong!!
What lah tan!! LOL

31 Jul 09, 10:20
josephine: wah! u busier then me on thur sia :):) i thought im the busiest that day :)
hahaha of course lah, i rushed to so many places.

28 Jul 09, 15:41
Kel.: hello my love:D yknow i love you right. omg est hi guguguagugaugugaaaaa next week justacia? teehee ask dan.
LOL wth is guguguauguauguaa LOL

27 Jul 09, 01:25
luwei: hey wad a great song!!thanks for putting it on urblog!
Lol ty!

0 comments: