:D

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Thank God ;)

For the B3 for my Chinese O levels and Distinction for Oral
I thought i'd screw up my oral lol. Seriously after chinese orals i was so depressed. Cause i practically skipped one whole chunk in the passage, and also during conversation i kept repeating and repeating my points.

Really surprised when i got my results. I still remember during Term 1. I passed up all my chinese asignment (They stand a 40-50% of your report book) but i failed my common test.... So i failed. Yeah come to think of it, i haven't passed my Chinese since the start of Secondary school, from Sec 1 till now. I really doubt how was it possible for my PSLE to get an A. Haahahahah still, thank God!

Hehehehe happy Esther! Still contemplating whether to re-take or not. Like what mindy said, it's tempting to retake Chinese, but i don't want to go through the trauma of facing Chinese again.

Hhhehehe okay going to have a nap now, i'm still... Sick. And yes i survived 1 chemistry and 1 physics practical today, with the excitement of getting to know my chinese results. LOL i was super happy, yeah.

On this day of your life, Esther, we believe God wants you to know...
... that you can use any excuse to be happy.

You know how sometimes it seems that life is just throwing you one curved ball after another? Well, guess what, - you have a great way to respond! - you can use any excuse, any at all to be happy. Don't just soap your body in the shower - caress it and receive pleasure from touching and being touched. Don't just walk on the street - enjoy the fragrances of the trees and the flowers on your way. Don't just drive your car - sing karaoke to your favorite radio station.


The Lord has been good to me ;)



Tags Reply:
17 Aug 09, 18:58
Vian: good luck for prelims!! I'll be like u next year :( vexed
Hehehe thanks! Yeah stressed huh. Sec 4 :(

16 Aug 09, 23:27
luwei: jiayou for ur prelims!!=Di got pray for u!=D
Lol thanks, ah lu!! :-D

16 Aug 09, 13:19
zhaoxun: For a second, I thought you're gonna have a geog oral when you said this "Geog and English orals on monday..." ! :P
Omg you are so lame. HAHAHAHA :p

16 Aug 09, 13:02
Vian: Tag! You're it!
16 Aug 09, 11:33
Vian: Hi esther i blogged about the zoo trip too :(
HAHAHAHA poor us, never mind. It shall be a reward during the dec hols ;)

15 Aug 09, 00:06
Daniel: how was prelims
15 Aug 09, 00:06
Daniel: hey ES
Hi kwon! Hahahaha yeah it was good! Thanks for the concern ;)

14 Aug 09, 10:07
Josephine: you no wat, i think everthing that happen to ur facebk and computer, is forcing u to concentrate on ur studys! :)
Lol true. :( LOL hehehehe study study

13 Aug 09, 22:59
mindy: har? 88GB only har? my ipod 120GB leh. :D
Tsk mindy... That wasn't very nice of you!! HAHAHA

12 Aug 09, 23:55
luwei: yeah conquer ur Os!!hahahz=D jiayou!
Hehehehe thanks yah lu!

12 Aug 09, 22:17
Jiazhen: hello esther! :)
Hello jiazhen! Hahah rare tagger :-D

12 Aug 09, 02:36
luwei: muahaha
huahahahaha

11 Aug 09, 22:14
Jotham: Potential photographer training in progress. Go tell MuEn you wanna be Photographer for the next event lol
HAHAHAHA i doubt he'd. So many good photographers in YI!

11 Aug 09, 15:18
Josephine: NO! U are band from photography this year! Study for ur olevel! Once in the life time and that's it! Photography next year still can.
:( :( Com'on. I only take it as something to relax for me lol :-(

11 Aug 09, 01:05
mindy: i mug very mad meh.
Yeah madder than me lol!

10 Aug 09, 03:30
luwei: hihi esther!i m here to tag!hahahaz jiayou in photography n ur Os and GOD!
HAHAHA thanks!!! :-D

9 Aug 09, 20:51
chiewmin: TAGGED! Esther. (: i dont know what to say LOL.
THEN DONT TAG LA. HAHA JOKE (L) Thanks for the tag!

9 Aug 09, 11:20
zenna,<3: hiie! esther ! tagged you :D
hii3 Z3nnaz. Thannqqq eurhhs f0r dhha taqqs LOL

0 comments: