:(

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Everything is against me in this most crucial part of my life. Well not exactly crucial lol. Just feeling a little irritated about today :-(

Firstly, Canon didn't prepare my camera and they made me rush down from school while making me rushing and forsakening my F&N O levels coursework all the way from Yew Tee to Vivo.

Secondly, My trap still haven't caught Ninja Mouse which carries the Map.

Thirdly, something grew on my left eyes. On the tear duct there. And it hurts so badly when i poked it (lol duh) and yeah it's very painful.

Lastly, there's an ulcer on my MOLAR. Molar.... Molar.



And our school doesn't allow us to enjoy the concert (well there's nothing much to enjoy anyway, but much better than staying in the classroom) for all Sec 4s and Sec 5s. And we don't get early dismisal during National Day.

This seriously sucks lol lol lol :(

And I have pre-prelims for Social Studies tomorrow. How nice, wow wow wow wow wow.

0 comments: