So nice, huh?

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Went church for Bible Study today, and it was really great! Learnt about the end times, and the epistles(?) Of John :) Yeah it was great, then i went to eat Juz Bite with Josephine, Sherrie and Pamela, And then we went to Bugis. And tuition with Kng and Kwon, And then NYNY dinner with Lu And Kon.

It was great spending time with them. And another week's gonna start. The same routine, the same place, the same people, the same environment and the same Esther. Can't wait for Saturday to arrive. Okay, till then.

Let Go - Barlow Girl
Yeah I trust in you
I remember times You led me
This time it's bigger now
And I'm afraid You'll let me down


But how can I be certain?
Will You prove Yourself again?

'Cause I'm about to let go
And live what I believe
I can't do a thing now
But trust that You'll catch me
When I let go
When I let go


What is this doubt in me
Convincing me to fear the unknown
When all along You've shown
Your plans are better than my own


And I know I won't make it
If I do this all alone


Tags Reply:
25 Jul 09, 23:17
chiewmin: of course it makes sense la esther! must run away! u dun understand do you? HAHAHAS;D
Lol okay actually i get it, Chiewmin.

24 Jul 09, 23:38
luwei: it dun sucks to be u!!=)
Sucks, pretty much.

24 Jul 09, 21:36
chiewmin: THANKS JIE(: for today! e-mail the pictures kays(:
No prob, soon. Soon. Soon lol

24 Jul 09, 21:26
Eunice: BOO. estherrrrr hahaha. bird! i dono why i call you bird, but i just learn it from gab! HAHA.
Lol lame.

23 Jul 09, 12:34
Kel.: hello love:D thanks 4 everything lolol;)
No prob ;)

23 Jul 09, 11:52
Jospehine: hei the live was not 11.30pm. The LIVE IS AT 8AM....
Yeah I know, and i missed it.

22 Jul 09, 18:33
Vian: how was CL LC? izzt scary? :(
Somehow, you know it's scary when everything is in Chinese.

22 Jul 09, 11:12
Jospehine: next time dont use it in school le.
Lol yeah...

21 Jul 09, 20:27
Kel.: hello love:) me phone confiscated toooo
Same. Same. Same.

19 Jul 09, 15:39
Von: Hi lovely !! :))
Lol hellooo von!

18 Jul 09, 23:30
Jocelyn: AHHHH. ESTHER. HI. I MISS YOU LIKE SUPER ALOTALOTALOT. you going for the hillsongs concert uhhhhhhhhh? :D *smiles widely*
Nope, no more ticket ;( Yeah, miss you too man.

18 Jul 09, 16:44
WeeKiat: You gotta relink-ed me LOLs and the song {:
Lol i'm sorry... Soon weekiat!

17 Jul 09, 22:53
Kel.: i love you love you.
Love you too.

17 Jul 09, 11:42
Jospehine: I went to the website too :) wow, im speechless too!!! and also God created all these, really blow my mind!
Yeah. That's why i love photography.

17 Jul 09, 00:27
luwei: hey sorry cheong tat i cant meet u today!!i was working till 10 plus pm haha=)
It's okay ;)

16 Jul 09, 00:05
luwei: haha okay mindy!!!=D haha u shall perform!!haha i went home AlOnE!!=P
Lol k dedicate a song for me pls.

0 comments: