HUNT

Monday, July 06, 2009

Hehehe i just came back from POA tuition, Musique Concert Opus 7, Xinlong's farewell, and rocher canal's tau huey and (actually ya hua's ba kut tay)

Lol it was cool. Yeah for POA tuition it was the same. And for the concert omg i finally saw my teachers and friends after 1 year. I was attempting to shoot. The lighting sucked pretty much. Hahahhaa. Yeah it was cool. I entered the hall and my teacher screamed ESTHERRRRRRR. Awww nostalgic.

Yeah then the concert ended around 8.20 and i chionged to Changi Airport to send xinlong off. Yeah it was great, and then we took a train to bugis to eat tauhuey, and then cabbed to tiong bahru and then home.

Hahaha today was a great day with kng, zhang, tan and ng. And of cuz church ppl lah. Hahahah kng longbang-ed me cab and kzhang too! Blessings.






K i think my blog is becoming boring and alienish Omg what "cab-ed, train-ed" hhahah crap :-(
I LOVE MOUSEHUNT BUT I AM NOT CATCHING ANY MOUSE.

0 comments: