Thursday, July 09, 2009

Hello :-D

I reached home at 11.45 yesterday. thanks to mr keon for the ride. Lol. Yeah i went studying at Great World City's starbucks. It was plain awesome LOL. And then i went to rocher canal to eat tau huey again LOL :-D

And yea here i am.

I think my metabolism rate this few days is super high. Shit LOL. I've been digging around my whole house for food and yet i can't find. LOL. :-(

Yeah can't wait for church this saturday! And on a happier note, i'm glad i studied. And is in studying mode now. Keep it up Esther lol.

And a few things to be excited about
1) A wet-market trip with me and josephine on saturday morning, shorts and roti prata hunting.
2) The chocolate shop in Orchard with josephine again on Sunday ;)
3) 25th July HILLSONGS CONCERT!!!!!!

0 comments: