dig deep

Friday, July 17, 2009

I spent the last hour ransacking my whole drawer. I knew i was right. HAHAHAHAHA. K lah that was crap. And finally, i digged out two plastic bags and 6boxes full of encouragement cards, keychains, little notes, craps, souvenier from friends, previous years birthday cards, class photos, graduation notes, and photos.

And those memories just came flooding towards me like a tsunami. HAH. I realised i USED to write diary in the past. Two books somemore. And now I am forcing it open. Cause the key that hanged on my keychain for the past... 6 years failed to open up my precious diary.

And now my hands are filled with dust. I wanted to do this thing a few weeks back, and finally i did it. I loved to keep little notes that people gave me!

And surprisingly i found a note my P3 bestfriend (im sorry mindy i cheated on you LOL)'s note for a "BIRTHDAY BREAKFAST" HAHAHAHA. Found promoting cards, with a hamtaro drawn, with powerpuff stickers pasted there. LOL.

Found YI camp, Mission trip, pre-exam, valentines encouragement cards ;)

Also, I found pictures me, qiuli, joanna took and it was plain retarded. I was all in orange. HAHAH. AND I also found birthday tags the sunday group did last year. And stupid things like "BANANA BOY, ORANGE KEEPER, RIOT DEFENDER" HAHAHAHA.

K anyway i also digged out birthday cards for the past few years. It was great reading them all over again, with the mentality of a kid.




I am glad i digged out all those. Hehehehe cause when you feel lost, when you feel you've nothing to rely on (like gaining security - luwei LOL), reading all those encouragement card assures that you're being loved, that you're in the mind of someone else's And, most importantly, my bros and sis in Christ :-D

Okay now i have to figure out where i should store them to prevent my mum from ragging up. Cause it's taking up ALOT of space LOL :-D









Anyway today was just normal, school... And yeah i was just having my normal afternoon nap and then my phone rung, And then it was from Canon. AND MY CAMERA'S REPAIRING NEEDED A FRIGGING 380. Wow, more expensive then when i bought my camera. Huh. But i can choose to upgrade though.

Should've known that photography is an expensive hobby
Shoudln've indulged in it.
And now i'm struggling.

I am really broke :-( Now I rely on this tin of coins, and if they're gone. Esther will be hungry. Of course i have weekly allowance lah. But seriously what can i do with 20bucks a week?

But still, it was great knowing that my photos were appreciated HAHA. This just solves every doubt and uncertainty i had in my mind.

Ohhhhhhhhh~

0 comments: