Counting

Friday, July 03, 2009

Less than 24hours more to my chinese orals.

It's something which i cannot retake, and it will decide my chinese marks Hahahaha.
Today's batch was hard, it's about your views about using the school's facilities eg basketball court and all those.

Hope that mine would be easy tomorrow.

Anyway just came back from mindy's house. Went there with luwei. Haha it was pretty awesome. I studied chinese... And my reading still stumbles alot, a lot. :-(

And i nearly choked on the mee goreng i ate haha. The spiciness went up my oseophagus to my throat opening....? And it hurt. I teared. That feeling was... unbearable. It's as if i'm gonna die HAHAHA.

K yeah i'm here now still, studying chinese. I have a strong feeling it'd be the YOU YA SHE HUI HAHAHAHA.

Reminder to self:
1) Portfolio
2) UBIN PICTURES, ESTHER.



Anyway on a happier note, tomorrow is friday! Media meeting! Woooooo.

0 comments: