Where the city meets the sea

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Hi i'm blogging in the lobby now while doing my homework online. This Malaysia trip hadn't been a holiday much. Haha okay not really. I went shopping yesterday and the things here are dirt cheap HAHA. I bought some very shirt for 7bucks, and a nice shoes (not really nice lah) for like 8 dollars SGD.

Anyway since i don't have much free time. I walked here and i fell. Wahlau eh. Now one side of my earpiece plug, those in ear kind. Dropped. Oh my i don't know how to find it back leh. Cause from my room to the lobby i must walk through a forest HAHAHAHA -_- no lah it's actually tons of steps on the grass.

And i fell, my leg is aching, i havent check whether it bleed. Cause lol i'm wearing jeans. They forbide anyone who wear shorts here. So yeah. And thank God i wore jeans. If not it'd be worst.










K anyway i'm going back tomorrow! Hahahahaha miss me right. Anyway i can't wait for the Indonesia/ Pulau Ubin trip with josephine and joanna. But i can't get in contact with them.


K i'm just blogging to report my safety. I took quite a few pictures, will update when i've got the time. Woooo i'm listening to a very nice song recommended by dart HAHAHA. It's very nice. K i am hearing with my one side earpiece and it sucked.

Seeyou everyone ;)



P.S Thanks kellin for sending me very ... Mushy messages HAHAHAHAHAHA -_- Sorry I can't reply, the rates are killing :)

P.S.S And thanks everyone for the lovely tags. Was super glad when i saw them ;)

0 comments: