:)

Sunday, June 28, 2009

School tomorrow, i'm not excited at all.

Finally cleared my eblaze quiz! Hahaha and i haven't complete my humanities homework, gonna get fried by the two teachers tomorrow.

Anyway today Joanna and Josephine came my house, and yeah had a really great time fellowshipping with them! Hahaha it was awesome, and long time since we've last met. Especially joanna :-)

Yes they owned me in typing maniac. I am so sad :-(

HAHAHAHA. Then i went tuition, and yeah ate naked fish after that with the 2 Ks.

And yeah that's my day. Awesome day, today ;)

Tags Reply:

28 Jun 09, 17:25
zennaLXZ(:: hey! i upload the pic i took with you yesterday on my blog & the black board thingy oh! tc ! :D
HAHAHA Okay missy zenna. Hahah see you on sat man (L)!

27 Jun 09, 12:00
Von: HAHA . i like la ! :D Anw , you rmb the could pic on the itouch you took ? :D If you still have send me :D Ty
26 Jun 09, 23:56
Von: TEEEHEEEE =D
LOL sorry von... You must hate me for this LOL. My phone got prob can't upload, i send it to you in sch tomorrow? :)

26 Jun 09, 22:12
lowwanlin: Yoh! Thanks for the really rare tag yoh. Hahahahah! Your blog like very cool eh! :P
HAHHAHA COOLER THAN ROMEO'S LAH OKAY!!! :-) Thanks for the tag, rare tagger!

26 Jun 09, 21:26
Daniel: its btr that way :B
26 Jun 09, 21:26
Daniel: er teach me probably
26 Jun 09, 21:26
Daniel: ESTHER. can you help me change the time format again -,-
Hahaha k some other day la. Or talk to me on MSN.

26 Jun 09, 16:48
Daniel: WHAT FINGER DID YOU USE TO POINT @ THADIUS. ok sry joke (: SEE YOU ON SUNDAY.
Tsk index finger la. Whats ur prob -_-
25 Jun 09, 23:43
zhaoxun: I also have a lot of homework left :(
Haha but you IT week leh.... ;(

25 Jun 09, 15:11
Kel.: Lol hi love:)
Hello :D:D:D

25 Jun 09, 14:53
luwei: hahaz not as cute as!!!hahhaa=p
Aiya yala your zxwlhm xiao mei meis cuter la k. LOL

0 comments: