Blessed

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Hello everyone. Great but super duper tired day today. I just reached home after church, cafe, soccer match at yio chu kang, coffee club at clarke quay, and tau huey at cck interchange.

Hahahaha yeah this summarizes my day. Today cafe was tiring, really tiring. Eventhough i was the front liner for outside, but still it is tiring :) And then the soccer match was interesting. I think i lost my voice cause of it. In the end we draw-ed. And yeah they won cause we lost the previous match. Hahahaha

And then thanks luwei and mindy for treating me coffee club, and then we went to eat tauhuey. Yeah kenneth yeo was with us too haha.

K i think me and mindy has one amazing friendship HAHAHAHA. She's LOOKS so "quiet" and i am so noisy but yet we still managed to be best of friends.

A decade of friendship, still counting kon.
Mindy kon go khon kaen eat corn (HAHAHA SOMETHING VERY LAME)

And i love talking lame stuff on MSN with her... like...
She sending me off for malaysia, to sitting roller coaster, to how gay adam lambert is (whoops sorry luwei), to how cute kris allen is, to how sweet his wife is (LOL), to adam lambert's "no boundaries" can go and eat cheese (LOL RANDOM), to having broad shoulders (A) LOL, to going indonesia, ubin. to, me singing to her and she ignoring me, to her new drum major, TO GEORGE SAMPSON OMG!!! Aiya and then to some old school song.


Hhahha friendship in God's control is Priceless. Thank God for friends, like she, luwei (he is another random guy who is a great bro in christ) and yeah alot of other school friends like choo, kng, kwon and alot alot alot more.


Hahahahah :-)

0 comments: