West coast and Henderson :-)

Friday, May 22, 2009

Today was awesome, really. Except for the Republic Poly part. It was plain boring LOL.
But the lecturers were cool, pretty interesting for the 2nd part.

And then I went home. I waited 925 for frigging 30minutes?!?!?! And then the bus took like 1hr to reach CCK. It sucked. Seriously.

Then i rested, and then i met Josephine for Sunset @ West Coast. We missed it the other time. So this time i tried some HDR images, and it was super awesome. Then we went to Henderson Wave. It took us like 108 Steps of stairs from the bottom to the top. It was hideous, tiring.

K then at henderson wave, some photography expert or something talked to me. He was like "Why don't you use wide angle lens?" I say no money LOL. Then he asked me to show him my shots. Wahlau that was when i shot the lousiest darkest shot. But i showed the ones at the front too lah. Hahahahahah K lame.


Oooo church tomorrow. Tiring day, see you all soon!!
Ooooh pictures tomorrow :-)

0 comments: