iie sho paranooid.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Today was an awesome day.

I woke up with 4missed calls and it was all from daniel kwon LOL. Then total i have like 8 missed calls from him and he was like "buy phone for what sia retarded freak" TEEHEE

K then i met him for POA tuition in Bras Basar. He told me meet at some stupid Concorde hotel when he is lost himself LOL. Then i finally met him and he went to eat some Kim Chee Fried Rice. Then i went NLB to read a book! And he went tuition. Then 5pm i went for tuition with kng. But she was late though LOL. She was desperately trying to find her direction and found an indian guy and asked LOLOL.

Yah tuition was alright. William asked "When someone take your thing and don't pay you what do you call them?" Then i said Thief LOL. Then he was like NO, cannot debit / credit thief!!!! Lol then they started laughing. Anyway the answer was Debtor LOLOL.

Lol then i went to my cousin's wedding dinner.
And i was eating so happily when i poured soy sauce on my shark fin and the cap of the soy sauce dropped into my shark fin and everyone laughed at me LOL.

Yeah then i am home now! Yay thank God for the great day.
I haven't even STARTED on my F&N I am so dead :)

Tags Reply:

10 May 09, 02:01
JOANNA: lol? o.^
10 May 09, 02:01
JOANNA: WOM WOM WOM WOM WOM WOM WOM WOM :D
Lame lah you WOL :-)

9 May 09, 23:46
Kellin.: chioness?
9 May 09, 23:46
Kellin.: -poses
9 May 09, 23:45
Kellin.: SHOOT ME PLEASE CHEONG I WILL BE YOUR BEST MODEL
Yahlah best la. (L)

9 May 09, 21:24
WeeKiat: Like this than cool mah :D
Hahaha hi pinkiie priinceess weekiiat!!!

8 May 09, 23:10
Von: Lol . I usually also cant one . I first time like that , time just seem to pass so fast ! nice song btw :D
8 May 09, 21:45
Von: Cheong ! :D
Lol hello thanks!!! We heard it in classs tgt what. Teehee i miss boon's mp3.

8 May 09, 18:35
Kellin.: LOOK WHOS TALKING :D
Hahah lame.

8 May 09, 15:37
Daniel: retarded freak
8 May 09, 00:00
Daniel: FREAK.
Wahlau i also never say you right.

7 May 09, 00:15
luwei: yeah la!!where is my pic!?haha
In my comp LOL




Get a life :)
Do some self-reflection please.

0 comments: