:)

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Today school was pretty alright!!

I went to school super early in the morning, as early as 7.10
And then we were called down to the hall. But it was already too late for us to assemble there. So we went around the school instead.

Hahahahahah it was me, cat, jiazhen, nie, sylvia and ct. LOL. K then we talked about lotsa stuff. Was really fun, and then yeah we went for F&N.

It was really super duper depressing to see my marks. But hah, i can't regret, cause i didn't even put in all my effort. Hahahahahaha.

K then i went home. But before that we went KFC to eat. With cheryl kng joey and nka.

Lol and then here i am.


Tags Reply:

19 May 09, 21:03
Jiazhen: i'm done with the gaga's post. go tag! and link me :)
HAHAHA okay. Read already!!! LOL. K will link you jiazhen :D

18 May 09, 23:22
luwei: i m looking at the high class muah chee and eating normal muah chee wich i bought from downstairs haha!
Hahaha your mua chee cheapskate lah. LOL.

17 May 09, 15:30
Wenli: I linked you alrd ! :D Link me up too (:
Hahahah okay, wenli! Thanks for tagging ;)

17 May 09, 02:50
luwei: its 450D,it is on my camera...=)
Lol okay you win :D

17 May 09, 01:51
Von: WOHOO . HI ESTHER
Helloooo von, thanks for tagging :)

0 comments: