Melancholic

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Esther is very tired, drained physically, mentally, spiritually. And also, feeling melancholic this few days.

Just finished my Maths and POA paper.
I guess my maths was pretty okay, But my POA sucked. Seriously it sucked like anything. 20marks from writting crap. And then my trading and profit and loss i got net loss instead of net profit....? And then my balance sheet doesn't seem to balance.

And then there's is physics tomorrow.
Yesterday i stayed up till 2AM to do my F&N. Bad, still very bad. My research and development is only one page but everyone else's and the standard's one should be around 20+ pages....? I haven't even started on my survey.

K i shall go and sleep and wake up later to study. Seriously i hope i can study later. I don't wanna regret for my combined science lol. My chemistry should suck pretty much, and if my physics died too, it'd be better off as gone.

K 12 down, 3 more to go!!!!!


Tags Reply:
11 May 09, 11:31
Von: Hey esthi :D !!
Lol hello von. Thanks for tagging!!! (L) Miss sitting with u lulz.

11 May 09, 09:05
JIEXIN: hellos esther(:
Hello jiexin lol!! Thanks for tagging!!! :D

11 May 09, 00:45
Kellin.: OR MAYBE YOU PREFER MR WILLIAM HENG LMAO
HAHAHA i thought he's yours?! I can see it from your very seductive face when you talk to him.

11 May 09, 00:45
Kellin.: NEXT WEEK AT POA TUITION
11 May 09, 00:45
Kellin.: I LOVE YOU SO MUCH ESP WHEN YOU GET INSULTED BY ME AND DAN. YOU WILL ALWAYS BE AN ANGEL TO US AND CHEONG STAY BY MY SIDE FOREVER PLEASE YOU KNOW I LUV YOU BEST? AND LETS GO SEDUCE HAMSOM YOUNG MEN
Lol no la you go seduce yourself. LOL. They see you puke already. Don't bother seducing.

11 May 09, 00:42
Kellin.: I LOVE YOU
11 May 09, 00:42
Kellin.: ESTHER
Hahahah thanks :-) lurb chiu t00x.

0 comments: