lens

Monday, May 18, 2009

Ugh my results sucks like anything today. But what to do, i deserve it.
Trust me and have faith in me people, I'll get A1 for POA during O levels despite having F9 now. Just wait, and see.

K now I can't believe i'm shopping for lens and filters online when O levels is like getting nearer and nearer. I can't afford to get myself distracted and upgrade to better lenses now...... But this infatuation never seems to go away. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh O levels is getting near. I gotta focus, focus focus focus.

But nevertheless, let me show you my wish list HAHAHAHA.

1) Canon EF 50mm F/1.8 II Lens.
2) Canon EF 75-300mm F/4-5.6


3) Filters. Macro, CPL :)






K. I need to save. Save. SAVE. SAVE!!!!!!

LOL. Those are more affordable ones.

K i shall go do something more meaningful rather then sitting here and gazing at things which i know i can never afford now. Ugh :(

0 comments: