Holding on

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Today was a great day.

Just survived a morning of chinese prelims. And i am feeling super great! Chinese i wrote about... Tuitions becoming a "trend" now, and about CREDIT CARD. Hah!

And then paper 2 was a killer cause i spent like 45minutes doing the MCQs. LOL. And then paper 3 was awesome. I'm glad i didn't sleep or smth HAHAHA.

K i am so sad i grew an ulcer on my tongue. It hurts like mad ;-(

Then i am so sad i lost my 30cents yarlow comb but i bought it again just now. HAHA. The same old one!

Yeah i went studying just now :-) Ben came along! It was pretty fruitful for me :-)

Yay thank God ms sng postpone the F&N deadlline to this weekend! I am feeling superb lol.

K i shall face reality by going to study for my eng and sci tomorrow. Jiayou esther :-)
.

3 papers down, 12 more to go!

0 comments: