Finally

Friday, May 08, 2009

A long weekend to relax. Yay!

Lol anyway today's SS paper were alright. Though the sources were kinda hard to quote. And anyway i wrote the wrong question for SS....... I went to do Diplomacy and Deterrence instead of Globalisation and when i realised i know how to do globalisation i'm only left with 20minutes. And yeah that kinda sucked.

Anyway Maths paper was alright today! Mr Tan was being super nice by setting the standard low for us. Hahahaha.

K then after school me kng and kwon walked around lot 1 and then she came my house to bake. My whole plan was ruined cause i wanted to sleep like for the whole day today. But yeah i'm glad she came lol and we baked cookies! Great ;-)

Yeah ytd went kwon's house with kng and joseph LOL. Then his grandad kindly offered us seedless grapes woots my favourite. And then i wanted to offer some to kellin (at macs below) but i dropped them in the lift!!!

Then i sms

Esther: Wahlau my grapes drop on the floor!!!!!
Daniel: Wa still got the cheek to tell me hahaha
Esther: Sorry boss. I deserve to die.
Daniel: Hahahahahahah you sound like a servant


HAHAH you tell me funny anot! I
magine in another accent "Sorry borss, i deserd to die" LOL HA HA HA. K lame. Church tomorrowwwwwwwww

10 down, 5 more papers to go!

0 comments: