:-)

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Today was a pretty awesome day. But it was the unluckiest for me.
I left my house at 6.50, 10 minutes before my usual time just to catch the bus! But again i was late. But it was raining lah. Tsk so i reached school at 7.45

AND I FORGOT TO BRING MY THERMOMETER
And i forgot to bring my yarlow highlighter -_-

Suay ah -_-

Anyway, today's paper were pretty okay. English compo i wrote crap HAHAHA. It's about saving the environment, and "Longest plastic bottle chain attempt" and... Bad habits that impacted your life.

Then eng paper 2 was killer. The passages were scientific like anything!!! But still talking about global warming. Hah

And then Science MCQ was pretty cool. Physics was okay, but chem was killer. I MADE A CARELESS MISTAKE BY SAYING THAT HAVING A pH VALUE OF 2 IS A WEAK ACID. Wahlau when i saw the question i was soo happy and confident. Than after discussing with catherine i got it wrong. Crap.

Just had a very fruitful study session with kwon and kng at his house.
And now i'm deadbeat. Haha i haven't even studied for my POA i am soooo dead. K lah i'm going off right now! Seeya!

P.S We 3 shared for a large Java Chip drink in Starbucks! It was awesome.


6 down, 9 more papers to go!!!

0 comments: