Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Today (1 day from the actual date LOL)

Was pretty cool.

THEN OMG MY FIRST TIME PASSING MY 2.4KM RUN IN THE FOUR YEARS OF MY SECONDARY SCHOOL LIFE.

I am so glad i didin't stop, i am so glad that i passed! I am so glad that boon ran the last 2 rounds with me. I am so glad that i have classmates and friends cheering for me when i ran past them, i am glad that herman and boon ran the last 20meters with me!!!!

Thank God :-D

And then hmmm. We had english test, chinese. And then chem test again -__-

Hahaha then after school..... Kng su ling got CCA. But I had erm. Chem. So i took one round, ONE WHOLE ROUND to yew tee and teck whye of 307. LOL. Then i went home. then i went BPP To study again with daniel kwon!

LOL omg i ate like 1 fillet O fish student meal at 7pm. Then i ate AGAIN one bowl of curry plus rice at 10pm. SHIT LOLOLOL.

Then yes i am sorry because it was not productive at all.




I am loving night studying. No distractions, Cooling, and great companionship!

K :-)

0 comments: