Such a waste, now.

Sunday, April 05, 2009

Today was a....... busy day?

I woke up at 5.30AM cause my bro lost his stuff. And then i walked around my house, my block or rather hoping to find his things.

And then no avail. Then 9am we went to the police station in teckwhye. And then it was closed. THEN WE WALKED ALL THE WAY BUT NO COMFORT CABS. Cabs in singapore are sooooo limited today. LOL. Maybe it's sao-mu day. Yeah then went to the one in yew tee.

K then i am at home now. Gonna study later :-)

Some random pictures. And some events, in chronological order :)


March 10 (Tuesday) me and kellin did this in the canal! HHAHAHA. Cause the guys will walk pass the canal when they reach home. So when they see this they will be shocked? LOL. K la this is rubbish.
It actually wrote "Hi Boon Jon Herm Ben" Then Kel and Est. HAHAHA

Kng with our masterpiece.

Me. K lah i know i look super retarded. Quit harping about it LOL.
Me and noobest.


Then during herman's birthday we prepared 3 bags / plastic bags worth of water ballons!

3 bags.

Lol balloons.

Me and noobest again.

HAHAHA then during church i snapped this photo of joanna without her knowing.

And then me?


Then i went kellin's house to stay on the monday of the march holidays. HAHAHA.

They will slaughter me for this but this shot is funny because i caught them in candid. Im the only one smiling?!?!?! HAHAHA.

Then we played mahjong? I mistook 7wan for 9wan i am sucha nooob :-(

Then kng and the tiles. Mine's neatest lah hor.

Then kellin was despo to find an online, no not online but TV boyfriend for tv sex LOL but she typed that instead hAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Cause she was feeling guilty LOL.

Then the next day we woke up at 9.30 for a morning run and then we realised that we were late for F&N practical. Anyway my practical sucked LOL.




Then i went back to her house again.

And then she made this coffee milkshake for me which i suffered diarrhea after that. LOL.

Me and kellin kng su ling.

And then this is a very funny shot. LOL I looked camofludged with her sofa so i look like her sofa with hands..?

This shot is the most funny funniest super duper hilarious shot of all HAHAHA. I shall not elaborate as she will mind HAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG.

Then one faithful saturday during church we played this. With joanna's babarian and my 10cent coin?!?!? I forgotten leh LOL.


Then this was for physics practical.

The reflection of a distant object in a plane mirror?!?!?! Omg i don't remember.

Then the distance of light.


Then one day me kng and kwon and pk decided to go for a jog LOL.
Me and her on the track. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

And then herman's "kiss kiss" in korean on the school table.



Then one day before wengkong's birthday (friday) We went ikea to get his cake.

And it's smashed because dan put it inside his bag LOLOL

Happy wk?!?!?!


Then his birthday video :-)



Okay gotta do my homework now! HAHAH CIAO~



Tags Reply:

5 Apr 09, 03:11
luwei: haha i actually didnt realise u got change ur skin until ur post mentioned it!haha coz i was too interested to see wad u post le=)haha see i so faithful reader haha
Hahahahah yeah thanks ah. I like the top picture!! :-) Yay don pie tomorrow!

5 Apr 09, 00:44
Boon: hi my name is b00n,
Hi boon hock LOLOLOL just kidding :-D

5 Apr 09, 00:21
zhaoxun: i actually like the previous one better, but this one also not bad ba :)
Lol really meh. I think the previous one looks stupid...? Thanks ZX. Where's my gift ahhh HAHAHA.

4 Apr 09, 12:58
Daniel: Freakish kwonn -.-
Wah you talking about yourself ah :-) KIDDING.

4 Apr 09, 12:58
Daniel: LOL. KWONN KNG SU LAM. LOL.
4 Apr 09, 12:57
Daniel: THANK YOU ESTHER. :heart:
Wtheck is kwonn kng su lam -.- LOLOL. And no problem kwon :)

0 comments: