Finally over!

Tuesday, April 21, 2009


F&N practical is finally over :-)

I woke up at like 6.30 today, i left house at 6.50 JUST to be a little early for school. But when i reached the MRT gate i was rejected and can't enter cause my card got no value inside. And i have no money to top up my ez link card. So i took a bus.

And then i was late -.-

And i practically wrote 2 pages of some stupid story with choo and hock, And then yeah :-)

So my practical seriously cannot make it. LOL. I can't find my mince meat. Then i was super panicky(?!) But everything went well according to plan :-)

My poh piah was too black at first LOL. So i redo it for 3 times. And my triffle looks like milkshake.



Yay finally over. My mind is finally at peace :-)

Yesterday's chinese oral sucked. It was about If someone posted your picture / personal information online, what would you do? -.-

K gotta concentrate on my phy ss and geog. Test coming up soon!

Jiayou esther, jiayou everyone!!! :-D

0 comments: