Coolest

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

I am feeling cool. Because i cut my hair!!!

Lol but it's super thin and i look like an ah-lian wanna-be. LOLOLOL. Then it's super cool cause i don't have to use so much shampoo when i bathe :-D

Then my hair dries super fast now!!! Last time my super thick hair usually takes about 3hr to dry HAHAHAH. Yes madness.

Today i met sally with my mom. Me and my mom ate McBreakfast :-D I can't believe she treat me.

And then went to school, she seriously exaggerated the things until very, jialat. LOL.

Then yeah that's about my day in school, and mdm juliana didn't come to school, so chem test for me :-)

Then we went to eat lunch in school, and then me and dan went to lot 1 library, saw chang choo and venie. LOL. Yeah and then studied, the others came.

And then finally i got my awesome haircut. Yay i'm loving it. I feel more breezy LOLOL.

Okay yeah then we went to eat TAU HUEY. Omg it's super awesome HAHAHAHAHA.

And then i met zx and then i accompanied him to eat some black cow or something, in some cheena hongkong restraunt where i mistaken "ZHA" for "KAO" Hahaha i'm such a noob.

And then i met my mom, and then we brought apple juice and oreo sticks then i went home!

K that's my day.

Today is a happy day!!! :-DDDDDDDDDDDDD



Joke of the day LOL.

He asked "WHERE'S YELLOW AH (The shop)" Then i said Red found orange to mix together to form orange" Then he was pek chek. And then he said, ok so where's orange HAHAHAHAH OMG HILARIOUS. K lah lame -.-I feel retarded.

Bye :)

0 comments: