Friday, March 27, 2009

Today was a great day :-D

Because it is a friday!

1) I went to school and me and joanna were competing against who will reach school first - MRT or 302. So apparently she won because i missed the MRT by 4minutes. It's a vital and crucial 4 minutes okay. But well LOL. This is lame.
2) Then during class nothing much happened.
3) Then we had chinese remedial which was super boring.
4) Then i had red cross. Finally an awards day training for me. Omg alot of people said i slim down lehhh. I am so happy HAHAHA.
5) Then we actually went IKEA to buy for that weng weng weng's birthday cake. And in the end it's all smashed by jaejun's bag HAHAHAHA. Retarded man. But well at least he enjoyed it. And this is the best i could do. And omg i saw a super nice shop in anchor point. I shall go there again ;)
6) Then.... This is my day. Took alot of stupid videos, will post it up soon :-D

Take care everyone, Happy Earth Hour Tomorrow!!!

0 comments: