3 hours of mugging!

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I am so sian. Cause i didn't manage to understand my chem today! I studied like mad for 3 hours leh :-D

But at least i did my geog, and 5 pages of pure chinese... Chinese, my nemesis. Then we went to eat, and then home for me!

Okay anyway today was lame. Nothing much to blog. Just that during F&N ms sng was being compassionate by not confiscating and not asking any one of us to stay back 'cept she got kng's phone.

Then i am glad i took the MRT today! Joanna and lewis said the female china driver was super duper slow. Because even an old auntie called her to drive faster. Hahahaha. So contradicting.



Anyway tomorrow i have cca... I can't wait till i pass out man! I guess i'd be passing out at 17th April, which is still supposingly, a long way to go.

I will continue to lock myself in the library and bury myself in books tomorrow again until i get vectors. Man i am such a procrastinator :-(


Tags Reply:

31 Mar 09, 21:13
Daniel: Thanks for the day luv.
Hahah thanks too! :-D

30 Mar 09, 22:53
Daniel: MOLES ALSO i suppose.
30 Mar 09, 22:53
Daniel: I CAN HELP YOU IN VECTORS :D TMR ME PEI YOU. LUV.
Omg scram off LOL. Kidding. Thanks alot jaejun.

30 Mar 09, 03:32
luwei: haha u r SSS!
Yeah HAHAHAHA SECRET MOTTO.

29 Mar 09, 21:12
Kellin.: YAY CHEONG, I FEEL SO HAPPY WHEN IM WITH YOU HAHAHAHA.
Omg :-( Are you laughing at me?!?!?! TEEHEE.

27 Mar 09, 23:53
Daniel: AHAHAHA, GU PUO AH GU PUO. Sia suay LOL.
Hahah shut up lah lamer. Jealous she got a chiobu auntie right.

24 Mar 09, 22:54
Gab: HEY BIRDSXSXSZ
HAHAH HI RICK ROLLER

24 Mar 09, 22:28
luwei: hahaz wah everyday stuffs also up here ah!!=)haha Don pie soon
Yeah ^-^

23 Mar 09, 21:17
Kellin.: kin kin kin lai dota dota. JAV YOU BUSTED. I VERY SLIM K. -winks
Omg lol you play dota ah? XD

23 Mar 09, 20:19
Jav: Lai esther kin kin kin lai dota dota dota!
23 Mar 09, 20:10
Jav: and wah kellin you slimmed down a lot leh!
Hahaha javan you horny liao right.

22 Mar 09, 22:41
Kellin.: eh the snorkelling with the fishes the one in the pink bikinee is me i think
Wah omg so chio ah..? I thought is who leh. HAHAHA

21 Mar 09, 11:37
Joshua: happy EARTH HOUR!
Thanks, abit early ah. 1 week earlier ah. HAHAHAH

0 comments: