A walk to remember

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I am so busy...!

Until i am still studying. Not really lah, i just started. LOL. I am abit nervous for SPA ah. I just realized that it's gonna take up a huge percentage of my mark. Anyway i still remember when i was in Sec 2........

Something interesting happened. LOL. I REMEMBER I ermz. Some what turned the tap in the BIO lab facing upwards. Cause it's movable. And i remembered I shoot the water up and mdm fauziah was furiously mad at me LOL. THen i remember i used the stringe to poke the apple, and then shoot the apple skin on the wall. LOL

Anyway this year my practical for chemistry wasn't so good either. When testing for gas, magnesium hydroxide or something..? We're supposed to light a glowing splinter and put it ONTOP of the test tube and let a POP sound be heard... Then i right. I go burn the test tube LOL. I am soooo clumsy. TEEHEE





Okay something random lah. I just feel like blogging. BUT tests are coming up, so this will be a short post :) I promise myself to go CCA every week from now onwards!!!! Your attendance gotta be 75% and above in order for it to be counted i guess. LOL.

Anyway today's an awesome day. I walked all the way from yew tee to bukit pangjang with herman tan wei han. It was tiring. HAHAHAHA IM LIKE WRITTING A COMPO. He dreamt about PARIS LOLOLOL. Okay.

Thank God for the wonderful day! BYE XD



P.S i love psp DJ max portable 2's SUNSET RIDER! WOOHOO.

0 comments: