Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I have decided...

Not to regret when i get my O level results. Like some people did when i went to see them receiving their results. Instead i am NOT gonna feel sad over what i am got for my O levels. Work hard now, and do not regret, No point crying then, because what's done is already undone.

I know i by myself i cannot get what i am going to achieve. But with God, i can.

Still,

All things are possible through Christ who gives me strength!


Now i've realized the importance of everything. Every little things you do, counts.

And now i too, discovered what's the reality of this world.












And well, things are getting a little tricky now. Homework are STILL piling up(?) and i managed to finish them. That's why i am free now to blog! Hahaha. And yes my O levels F&N Question came out this monday. Gotta work real hard on it.

0 comments: