Camp was awesome!!!

Friday, December 19, 2008

Hello everyone, just came back from camp! It was awesome man, especially Pastor Glynn's preaching. Awesome to the max. And was being busy much with media, games comm and everything. Kinda neglected my cellgroup. Really sorry man!

I felt the joy of serving once again! And i remember during the last night, the finale. I was serving. And i made quite alot of errors. But overall it was okay i guess. And thank God because for one of the slides, I showed wrong. And the lights covered up for me. And it was too bright, so no one can see my error. Hahaha really thank God for everything man!

Okay didn't really take any pictures. But i took a few during the last day with keon's 40d. Shall post up some soon, (If i got the pictures, and the time)

Christmas Bash tomorrow! Another time of Serving!
Eventhough i must wear all black -_-"

Capture me with Your grace

0 comments: