Noobest

Thursday, November 20, 2008

DOVA NGO

I am going to spend my next 12 days with this noob here LOL. No lah okay lah . Not so bad. But here's your promised post!

5 years of friendship, and still counting!

HAHA i still remember how she were when we first met.
I still remember how much she cared for me when i was down.
Remember how much she talked to me when i was bored.
And LOL WE TALKED PLANETS OVER THE PHONE!

Argh can't thank you enough, Dova ngo ngo!

P.S sorry the image is so big lol. I can't like ermmm make it smaller.




Tags Reply:
Kenneth : Lol sorry. That was last time!
Joanna : Abit funny ah. Just abit.
Javan : Lol isn't everyone's the same?
Evangeline : Hahahah of cuz lah. n00b0zr XD
Kellin : Lol hi! THANKS
Joanna : LOL YOU CLOSED IT ALR LOR
Mindy : oh oh oh oh oh it's a kon thing.
Wanlin : LOL of cuz lah.
Samantha : Lol hahahahah yeah its all 'bout luck.
Luwei : Lol hi lu ge.
Evangeline : yahlah.So everlasting longlasting.
Lewis : After china LOL
Jocelyn : LOL then call you what noh noh ah,
Luwei : No prob! HAhahah it was fun!
Syl : HEY THANKS TOO BAD NO SUNRISE!
Dova : yahlah. I won't be seeing you for days.
Jocelyn : Lol noob lah
Von : HI VONNEH MISS ME K
Jocelyn : NOOBEST
ZhaoXun : Shut up n0z0bn0zhtasifjal!

P.S SHAUN I KNOW YOU ARE READING THIS. LOL










Woohoo. Another 5 hours i'll be off! Miss me everyone!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY KON. SORRY FOR THE SUPER LATE WISH BUT YEAH.

THATS THE LAST PHOTO SHE TOOK ON HER 15TH BIRTHDAY AND IT'S WITH ME. YAY YAY

KTHXPLSDIEBAI

P.S.S i just realised my camera is 8megapixel LOL

0 comments: