Drained

Sunday, October 05, 2008

Hello everyone! Sorry for the lack of update. Anyway, i just finished studying mole concept with the help of kenenth zhang. And oh crap i haven't type service feedback yet. I shall do it later. And anyway. I just had my chinese paper last friday. I think i just screwed up the whole thing T_T Cause my compo's out of point. Hahaha i shan't go into details. Just some random pictures. And some stupid videos that me and my friends played or, took.

Spasm.

And finally.....


















































































HAHAHAHAHA. I know it's ridiculous right. Anyway i'm in the midst of exams, yet i'm doing such nonsensical things. Anyway i remembered my 2-5 theme "Retardedness is Happiness!" :)

Stupid Nokia Start Up Theme:

Original:


Our Version :


Our Version 2 :


HAHAHAHA OH MY, You must be laughing by now rightttt. Anyway alright, I've gotta go and study my exams tomorrow. It's CHEMISTRY AND POA~~~ Okay yeah. Mole concepttttt. And finals account, gotta go master it now! ( I know it's kinda impossible, but i will try~ :D )

How awesome is our God? :)

0 comments: