Song to the Sun

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Taiyou no Uta - Song to the Sun

My current obsession (not really) And yeah, just had my English Oral today. I hope everything's going well for me! And my oral was.. very smooth, very fast. It's practically HALF the time of the previous participant. So what does it usually imply..? And i'm gonna have chinese oral tomorrow! I think i will fail. But maybe no. Hahahah cause i've been training my chinese. Okay i'm bored.

I started playing Pokemon Sapphire Version last week. And i'm at my 6th Badge already! Fancy playing pokemon when EOY's around the corner. Maybe it's a way to relief stress. Hahahaha. And by the way, MY F&N Practical's coming up fast, real fast. This friday! And i'm supposed to buy the ingredients myself. Cause i forgotten to pass up. Ugh how forgetful can i Be man! I'm feeling not so confident for my EOYs already. Okay let me seeeee.

This year, time really flew. It's already going to End Of Year and i'm slumbering here. And I just slept, from 7pm to 9pm! Awesome. Look, this year's really very very fast! And I still have like only 1 more year left in this school. Hahaha. Anyway talking about this, I'm very excited for 2-5 Chalet's at End of Year! And I'm having a trip to China as well. Hangzhou, and Beijing. I can't wait to visit West Lake man! I guess i'm gonna get myself a better camera before i go there. And I really hope i'd enjoy myself there. Me and Dova are planning to bring a Portable DVD player onto the plane, and watch Stairways to Heaven. And guess what? The whole travelling time is like... 8 hours! It's gonna be tiring, really tiring. But I, can't wait. Really!

Till then, Everyone :)

0 comments: