Priceless.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Yay, just something to share. Free 1-1 Ice Cream sundaes! Hahaha. It's valid till 30th September so print as many as you want before it expires LOL.

Anyway tomorrow's English End Of Years already! Time really flies. Hahaha. And i think i am once again procrastinating again. I'm supposed to hand up my F&N file since monday, and i haven't even done a hoot about it. And i'm supposed to be studying like NOW LOL. But yeah. I guess english... Only gotta remember the format for compo. I shall read compossssss later.

I had my chinese oral today. It was killer man! Something like... 孝亲老敬 or something i went to write "xiao lao lao jing" OH LOL. Can die y'know! hahahaha. hahahahah,

Anyway we moved up to our usual classroom at 4th floor. Finally can see my frienxz after so much trouble! hahahaha.

I shall end with something totally random!

P.S i think i look ghey at the 2nd picture LOL.

0 comments: