Lol

Friday, August 15, 2008



Today was a fun day! Lol not exactly. We had F&N, and i sat with Jiazhen and Jelyn. Hahah super coool, i was talking to them about the bible, and how it existed. Yeah was a cool day.

Wahlau, i actually brought my red cross stuff tehre you know! But yongxin rejected me cause i forgotten 'bout my boots. Either go home take, or come next week. Noooo, my attendance still sucked. What to do?

Anyway we got back our maths result today, I actually scored 19 / 50. maybe plus correction 20 / 50. Hahaha at least i didnt get a single digit, and POA, i actually got 15 / 25! Hahha actually it was a B leh! Cool right.

Okay then i went to Joy mum's funeral. Little did i know that HaoJie was her cousin! Hahaha yeah. Okay then i scammed them and went home. Today is a boring and tired day.

Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored.

0 comments: