Sudden Comeback

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Hello everyone! I know it's kind of weird to just blog now - watching movie with JonJoHeQiBoEs later. Lol but yeah. I just feel the urge/need to blog NAOOOOOOOO LOL.

Amazing Race - 14th June (A month ago :o)

Lol we actually had this amazing race thing. And my leader was Gladys Leow. and fellow teamates are evan, samantha, me, suyin, yunmei, marvin, 1.92cm guy, and........ OH NO I FORGOTTEN but it was really fun lah. Lol especially slider. Okay we're supposed to climb up this slide that's around 60degrees (From sister wp) And it's filled with starch -.- And apparently, i was the BASE. So they've gotta like climb on me to go on the top. Luckily we've got the 1.92cm guy. He's tall like anything!!! And yeah, so we managed to do it. So that's the highlight. LOL

Cellgroup Outing - 17th June

Lol yeah we had this cellgroup outing at joshua's house, and the venue's across one gigantic fountain, tell me how to host games there? Haha but thank God, we managed to make it happen, and yeah The games wereeee, actually abit weird. But disguisting. And next we had BBQ in the condo, samantha and alot of other people soaked, yes soaked themselves in the swimming pool :p

Church Camp - 9th June to 12th June

It was awesome, awesome to the max man! I got my prophesy by Some Pastor Debbie. Yeah and it says something that's powerful. Me, jocelyn, my mom, and my brother shared a room. Super cool. Our room's that kind, like ermmm. Can see the bathroom from the room one. So it's like got doors blocking. Then i joked and said (Cause i was sleeping right next to the bathroom) I said if i tired, just rollover and rolldown into the bathtub. Haha hilarious! But unfortunately my i've gotta leave the 3rd day for my aunt's funeral.

0 comments: