Die.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I can't find my readers digest! Oh no, i'm dead. Cause for tomorrow's common test, i've gotta read from it. i meant, the passage is from there. Stingy regent won't want to print the passage for us. They said it's for our own good, teaching us responsibility..? Hahahaha.

Anyway my friend's went to the garden festival today! I didn't goooo. I'm so sad. Looool! Anyway cross country's coming up this friday! Gotta do first aid duty. One advantage's not to run :p Anyway i've gotta really attend my cca. Regent's being "cool" again by adding CCA attendance into our Conduct Grades. I got a FAIR you knooow! Just because i didn't attend my CCA. How?!?!!? Loool. Alright today's been a long day, and i still got tons of homework to do. hahah seeyou everyone :p

Flowers for everyone, yay!

0 comments: