Regrets

Monday, June 02, 2008

Alot of times i wanted to blog and write, i've got the things in my mind already. But when i on my computer, the feeling just goes away. Oh anyway, i've did alot of things in the past, that made me regret alot. But well, ahhh. All this is the past. And there's still other decissions that i've regretted alot, alot alot. And i think i shouldn't be complaining here anymore.

Philippians 3: 13-14 Forgetting what is behind and straining towards what is ahead, I press on towards the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.

Eventhough he went through so much sufferings, and pains, he said all these, and yeahhhh. So i guess i should just, give all those up.

Anyway i shall reply tags the next time. Just to let you guys know that i'm not dead,

0 comments: