Yesterday

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Lol i've got 3 things to blog about today! Firstly it was yesterday, the most historical day of my life! Because actually, and exactly 3 things happened! LMAO.

13th May

1) We got back our results.

And i finally realized that God's help was really needed, and he helped me through my papers. Lol like for example POA, before that i was like worried like siao. Not only me, it's like my whole class, everyone was like "OMG LATER POA LEH!!!" and pop-ed out questions like, "TRADING ACCOUNT START WITH OPENING STOCK RIGHT!!!" Lol yes, it was really nerve-wrecking. But in the end, i got 64 which was a B4. And Praise the Lord! It's like 51% of the class failed, and 49% of the class passed. Hahaha. yes.

Remembered about my SS? Lol it was total crap + rubbish. And in the end i got 18/25! Hahaha it was awesome, But my geog seriously pulled me down! I actually failed geog despite the last minute revision of Rivers. And there goes my comb. humanities!

Lol oh okay. My results are the following: I
PoA - 64/100
Phy - 27/60 Chem - 34.5/60 Comb. Sci - 51/100
FNN theory - 38/100 FNN coursework - 14 FNN - 52/100 CL Compo - 43/70 CL Paper 2 - 29/70 CL LC - 18/20 CL - 56/100
Maths Paper 1 - 30/50 Maths Paper 2 - 28/50 Maths - 58/100
SS - 18/25 Geog - 11/25 Comb Human - 58/100

EL Paper 2 - 30/50

Lol anyway, next thing is, My photo actually got published on Straits Time IN section! Hahaha. it's like 3 months for it to process. And i actually sent it at February to be exact. And i'm gonna win a Media Club BagPack for it! But it's faaaar away at Toa Payoh, and i'm asking the person whether the "Goodie Bag" contains what. And shall consider if i should go then. Haha anyway. this was the Photo published.

"A Moment of Change"

Dont ask me why. LOL it suddenly came to my mind and i named it, and there it goes, to the editor's hand.

Okay and lastly, I've got a job interview! haha i shall tell you about the conversation.

Me: Hello may i ask if you're hiring at the lot1 branch?
He: Yes we are, Can i know who will this be?
Me: Esther and my another friend. What's the job requirements?
He: How old are you? Local or foreigner? not much requirement just willing to learn.
Me: Lol we're both 15 but we're most sincerly willing to learn and start from scratch!
He: Okay can i see you this saturday at -venue-
Me: Can i postpone to sunday? Because i've got church during saturday, If can't that'd be fine.
He: Sunday will be fine. However, we'll be open on Sunday so if you are suitable you can start immediately on Sunday. No worries, the Lord is the Greatest Priority! God Bless You! :)

LOL WOW! AWESOME RIGHT!
Yeah i really hope i can get the job! Hahaa it'd be awesome~ I am sooo excited!

0 comments: