update!

Friday, May 02, 2008

HAHAHAHAHA. Will blog about free cone day another time! p.s i got 4 cones :) Because i don't have allll the photos yet! Lol. Hmmm. We went to celebrate luwei's birthday yesterday at mindy's house! I think it was great. LOL. but he already know already! So what's the point. sad-ed LOL


Lol, i think it was an awesome day! We still, had chocolate fondue. But without the fountain machine! Lol. i asked around and none was freeee to borrow.

Click to enlarge

Lol yes, it was a really fun day! Then we went to lot1 and took neoprints(?) it's like 2 years?!?! Since i last took a neoprint. Anyway thanks gabriel for printing up/scanning up the neoprints!


Lol and yesss, we were rehearsing the "Luwei's entrance" all the way. They cannot make it lah! Lol, but on the actual entrance it was an awesome job! Good job everybirdie!

Oh yeah, it was cheap. It's like 3 bucks for a single shoot, with 10poses(?) inside. and we managed to squeeze like 12, 13 people for the first round :D

Lol oh yeah. Then luwei treated them to longjohn silvers(?) And it was awesome. I managed to kope some fries and coke from zixin. OMG IM EATING SOOOOOOOO MUCH THIS FEW DAYS! Nvm i shall go and exercise after exam!


Lol. yeah, then we took group photos. It was awesome!

I think this shot is awesome. credit goes to gabriel.

Oh yes, and did i mention that luwei's cake was hamtaro?!?!!? LOL. they said it was cute. But LOL who knows. HMMMMM oh yes and we bought party poppers! IT BURNT MY HAND LAH WALAO EH! IM NEVER EVER GONNA TRUST NOOB CHINA POPPERS AGAIN!!!!

Haahaha. Luwei's birthday cake!


Oh yes, and lastly, i am loooking forward to june holiday! Hahaha. eventhough exams are near, oh YAH I COMPLETED ENGLISH AND CHINESE PAPER! It was soooo hard! Lol. But i loved to write compositions! Hahaha. i think i really devoted my heart and soul..? On to it! It was awesome. English i wrote about...Errr???? OMG I FORGOTTEN.

English i wrote about : Ohyeah, Face the consequences of the things i've done. I wrote about my studies, and how God helped me. Awesome right! LOL.

Chinese i wrote about : Betrayal of trust from friends! And how my family helped me.

Oh yes. I was hoping for some interesting passages for comprehension. But it came out :

English : Extinction of "Maya Empire..?"
Chinese : Go green! And some luck/fortune thing.

OMG YES I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO READ THE PASSAGE/QUESTIONS FOR CHINESE AND I JUST ANYHOW WRITE! AHHHHH HILARIOUS. Okay never mind~

4 down, 8 more papers to go! I can do it esther! I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me! Lol, oh yesssss

i am really looking forward to rome and june holidays! that's when i can have fun fun fun fun. Im going malaysia for renewal camp too! Yay~~~

LOL :D

P.S Blogging's just for records. I love my archive!!!

0 comments: