crappity

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Hahhaa guess what?! Today i had my ss and maths paper 2.

I was soooo free that i cutted my nails during SS test. LOL. But sadly, i wrote something that's ... Totally noob. rubbishy, crappy, la la.

The question was, COE is the only way of traffic control in Singapore. Do you agree?
I actually wrote Yes! But THE THINGS I WROTE ARE SOOO OPPOSITE. I am so gonna die. My brother had this situation last time too. He didnt write the "Do you agree" part, and the teacher actually ignored the whole thing... LOL. evil teacher.

I hope my teacher isn't like that!

Anyway i've gotta study geography. Dieeee. Rivers and Coast. And tomorrow's physics! LOL. Oh okay, today's the same. Hahaha okay, im off to write letter to my friend LOL

9 down, 3 more to go! LOL I'm slaying examinations one by one! (from gab)

Watch and observe ,and not to jump into conclusion.

0 comments: