looking back

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Anyway, i found my 2004 and 2005 blog!

hahaha, was super happy when i retrieved back my blog! And yes, in retrospect, and nostalgia swept me over completely like a tidal wave! how i wished time could return! And i realised i TyPeD LiKe ThIs LaSt TiMe LeH!!! BUT I CAN PROMISE YOU I WAS NEVER A TWIT!!!

Lol anyway, the links to my previous blogs are on my links section. And hmm, i realised that reading my past made me feel a sense of achievement, and maybe i should blog more, so next time when im an adult, i can come back here, to read about my teenage days!

Oh yes, and yesterday I was staying awake until like 12am to read my past archives. So did herman! He woke up at 3am?!?! To read my archives too! LOL. hilarious. insane. about my appreciation corner for 2/5!

oh crap i just forgotten what i was about to blog. Hmmm. Nevermind! :D

COOL RIGHT!

0 comments: