busy

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Haha finally i had some time to update! Have been busy with school work, tests after tests. oh man. anyway. I just found out that i had another careless mistake during my maths test today! I've got so much time left, and all i did was look around, and mannn. i made that careless mistake! It's not the first time, but the second time already! Ahh, previously also like that. well. what i could do is to be more careful next time then.

now studies. I guess i am still able to cope with my studies. With the help of tuition ministry in church :D They really helpeed me alot! cleared my doubts and stuff. Thank God for wonderful people in church :D But well, POA's still hard for me. Still needa figure out on how to do some ermm, tables and stuff. AND OH NO, TOMMORRW'S GEOG TEST! crap, on "Rivers" i havent even learn a single thing yet. OH NO. pray XD

Anyway, i went cycling with my clique on mmhm sunday? Haha, and it was very fun? LOL. we cycled all the way to batok :) and before that, when everyone was so motivated, then i suddenly say "i wanna pee" LMAO. Okay then everyone was like . =.= okay alright.

Have you gotten this situation when suddenly, someone yells HELLO "ESTHER", and that person is far away, like a road away from you, and you cannot really see who that person is, and what's your reaction! LOL. i had this incident on sunday. oh mannn. i needa get a new specs. but well, i seriously dont know who that person is HAHAHAHA.

Well, alright. I went ikea with my church cliques yesterday LOL. super duper funny. we went there to shoppp OOOOO XD and we lied on the beds, And there's a mosquito netting, i thought it's for "Dong Fang" LOL FYI, IT'S MAKEOUT LMAOOOOOOOO. Yea so funny. Then i made them irritated >:D LOL okay. enough of Crap.

I've decided to do my QT consistently! When im not doing it, i feel so stressed. So well, yeah. im gonna do tonight and see what happens! Lol, and zixin's gonna call me later. NEW START, NEW YEAR!!

Alright, Goodbye everyone :)

0 comments: