YAY

Monday, October 01, 2007

Firstly,
Happy Childrens' Day!

I havent been so excited after so many days! Hehe, maybe it's because the Encounter with God last saturday! it's really awesome! God told me to give all his troubles to him, and yea, and i've really gotta Let go and Let God. all my troubles, all my worries, all my fears! yeah. alright!

Hahahaha. Today i had MT paper. i asked God for which chapters. eventhough i might not hear clearly, but i guess the paper was okay! i think i can score a little, at least pass :D Oh wellll.

I've got nothing to blog about this few days, anyway i'd really like to Thank God for the wonderful memories that happened the past few days, including our trip to the swimming pool, and yes, it was really fun! eventhough it made me all wet. Im really gonna miss my friends when im in sec3, and i really do hope to be in the same class with them! but never mind. it's the thought that counts, and friendships will last, friends are forever!

just a short post today, gotta rush my art! take care everyone, and study hard. mug hard, play hard! pass with flying colours everyone! :)



0 comments: