flunked

Monday, August 27, 2007

hello all! yay. i promised to blog! hahaha.

today we had chinese orals. yes, chinese orals. wondering if that still exists? but sadly, it does! and apparently, my chinese got an E8. which means, my chinese oral would be bad too! hahaha. yes.

the oral today was horrendous! my reading was... terrible. not really that terrible, but the problem is that, i cant recognise the words! and reading wont be any problem.. haha! yeah!

and conversation. oh well. the topic was on. "Now adays TV shows are organising competition such as Campus SuperStar and blahhh" so, yeah. one of the question was, "If you were given to enter the competition, will you join it? " then i was like. NO! because it will affect our studies. then in my mind i was like, OH SHIAT, WADS STUDIES IN CHINESE?!?!?! then i suddenly remember! hahaha. oh well. anyway.

i shall go and do my art! byebye everyone! :)

0 comments: