Live Earth, Stop Global Warming!

Sunday, July 08, 2007

hahaha! hello all! i wanted to watch live earth yesterday, but i dozed off. hahaha. oh well! yay! i wore green yesterday! i feel so proud! and me and mindy were crapping, "Wearing Green gives you a sense of belonging" LOL. yeah. it was quite cool though. i was actually expecting 1/3 of the ppl on 67 to wear green ( i took that bus to church ) and only like, so little. and i was kinda disapointed :( YAY! let me show you my LIMEY GREEN SHIRT! :D




















YAY! my limey green. lols. mindy wore keep the faith shirt! hahaha. i suddenly feel like green is nice! but i'll stay loyal to orange! HAHAHA I LOVE ORANGE! =.=

hmm. yesterday was okay lah. but yay! my eyes arent red anymore! ohya! and my bro was like, dont wear green! wear reed! (green's opp colour) and he said, in the middle of the tee must have a big big BURN WORD! lol. so evil lah. =.=

let me update about the "Musique Concert 2007" Opus 5 010707

hahaha! it was cool, but my performance like =.= ummm. i stumbled quite a few times. and a few seconds leh! i was shivering on the stage. lol. not enough confidence, not like last time :X maybe i didnt practice enough. hahaha. but oh well. no point crying over split milk! hehe. but our finale was not bad! we played "Way Back Into Love" LOL. cool lah, but it's not impt! wads impt is that we had fun! laughter! peace prosperity! =.= lame. oh okay! lemme show you what i wore :D okay forget, i've got no photos of my cloths. LET ME SHOW YOU ME! LOL =.=















yay! lol. okay erm. yes. nothing else more! wait, the piano! hahaha.















the grand piano! whoo. i think it looks nice :X okay duh.

then we went to drink coffee bean! hahaha. so nice :X the GST increased 2%. oh great. lol.

oh yeah! i went back on school on friday! and thanks to my ever loving friend, most of them welcomed me back! i felt really love. thanks guys :D and some even shook my hand and hugged me! aaww so sweet :D but i really hope i could catch up with school work. esp maths =.=

oh yes. i spread the sore eyes to my mum and bro :X last time, people told me you can get infected w/ sore eyes by staring at the person's eye. i dont quite believe lah. imagine. it makes no sense! and like, no logic lah. but now i've passed it to them, so i believed QUITE a bit. but my bro asked the doc how he got it. "It's by virus, and virus travels through air" LOL! and that's how! hahaha. oh well! my mom's sore eyes are, red until cannot red. she wore shades to school :X oh man. i feel bad. I LOVE YOU MUMMY! :D

0 comments: