awesome day!

Saturday, July 14, 2007

hohoho! im so happy today! lol. let me start out with something saddistic, which i think it's irrelevant to most bloggers.

I CUT MY FINGERNAILS! lol. i was forced to! it was so hard :(
my piano teacher was like, why are you fingernails so long?! GO AND CUT THEMMMM!
i forgotten to cut it before i went to piano :( oh well. this thing resulted me to do alot of things, handicapped. not really handicap, but took longer time to! for example, i took 3mins to open a packet of sweet, but with fingernails, i can open it within a minute! hahaha.

okay, lame stuffs. today service was great with a capital G! lol.
it's really practical stuff for me lah. we learnt about anger/forgiveness. it was really great!

im so happy! i get to type the service feedback! hohooho, it may be tough, esp when you're so tired, and your eyelids are heavy, but im gonna do it! YAY! serve the Lord w/ gladness :D and yay! i was so happy when k.zhang call me to do it! maybe because of my constand qt? oh well. i've got no idea. hohoho!

i went to AMKhub today! was at night. bought something for a friend.

today's a happy day! lol. i've got lots of things left to do. so, oh well. GOOD NIGHT! :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YURI AND SERENA!

0 comments: