happy belated birthday!

Thursday, June 07, 2007

hahah! thanks for all who wished me at my tagboard! i really appreciated them! hahaha. i shall name them down.

JIALI, dova, chiewy, jiaying, rachel, charmaine, RANDY, debbie, Priscilla! hahaha!

thanks all! <333 oh yeah. including that, people wished me at 12 midnight also! actually, i wasnt really expecting so much of the sms. XD those who smsed me : mindy, qiuli, zhaoxun, herman, farah and boon! PLUS ALL THE OTHERS! thanks also!

im so touched OMGOSH LOL. boon's one is cool! he specially sent it to me from malaysia! w00tz. im so touched! XD and yeah. i've kinda forgotten. but some are my ermm. like primary school friends? but they still remember! hahaha. maybe my birthday's easy to remember or, maybe i spam too much of my birthday into their heads. well! it was great actually. and!

thanks to my mum TOO! she prayed for me at 12 midnight! and still, when i was struggling to sleep :D hehehe. this year's birthday is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy nicer then last years. i remembered spending my birthday with unknowns, and they dont even know it's my birthday. i was like. EH! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! they were like, really? happy birthday! =.= okay, lame. D: okay, yeah. it wasnt nice. and i remembered. i woke up, and i still even didnt know it's my birthday. oh well! but thank God! he made my birthday a pleasent trip, and w/o rain :D

yeah, yesterday had piano. i remembered i wanted to play the com at first, but in vain. my stupid modem's not working really well this few days. keep on dc +.+ and yea. then i went for my piano! teacher gave me 3 sweets from switzerland :D it's something like kinder breuno. but it's in sweet form. it's really nice! hahaha. and i got back my theory grade 5 resutls. I PASSES! WOOOOO! okay lah, no big deal. i've gotten 73? upon 100. oh well. just passed. if you think it's A or B, then you're wrong! lol. in music, 66 is required to pass. and i got 73. 7 more marks to distinction. i've got lotsss of careless mistakes. SATB i also wrong. oh great. shant talk about it!

hahaha! then i went to NTUC and met my mom, shhe bought all the stuff, and what greeted us was, "SORRY, NO MORE PLASTIC BAGS". you can buy it at a dollar. hahaha. my mom brought LOTSA stuff. and she wants us to buy that "green bag" for a dollar? i dont think that even fit lor. and oh well. we stuffed it in my bag. but luckily, i got a bag from my piano teacher XD okay. lammeee~

then i went to meet mindy, and the guys. i didnt wanted to go out at first. haha. but yesterday was really fun! mindy kon gave me a daisy! hahaha. that's the first flower in my life! w00tz. iloveyou, bestie. XD




















yea. i made a border. but my blogskin's bg is black. so you cannot see! ahh. oh well. it's really nice! hahaha. mindy's mom gave her 10bucks to spare for my bdae! hahaha!

then we went to west coast. on our way there, herman kept saying some lame jokes, and made us laugh and laugh and laugh. =.= hahaha! then right! mindy kon didnt laugh, and we said she too high class to laugh at our stupid jokes. they were saying about some wool underwear or something. so sick :X hehehe!

then we reached west coast! hahaha. the scenery there was great! BUT BUT BUT THE BEACH WAS AT CONSTRUCTION! #$%^&*( =.= we went there just to see the beach, but it's in construction. oh great! =.= hahaha. but the boys played soccer. and we jus lay around XD the sun's nice, the weather's nice! everything's great! thanks God. i love you! XD then i took the daisy, a photo! it's really nice, i guess XD




















to me, it's nice lah. blame it on my camera that has no focus. =.= ahahah! okay actually, the flower's orange colour. and due to the essesive sunlight! it became red! hahaha. just kidding. the lighting that made it red. oh cool!

then we went to climb the pyraimid and stuff. the pyraimid's really nice! esp with the sunlight and the people :X




















yeah. we climbed it and saw the "sunset" =.= hahaha. then they played a lame game! which was quite interesting! hahaha. we're supposed to walk on a plank, and before walking on it, we're supposed to turn 10 rounds. clockwise/anti. yeah! and we need to walk on it w/o falling down hahah! the boys do until so funny. esp jon! haahaha. he turned 50 rounds though. i wonder how they could ermm. ENDUREEE! lol. yea. he walked to his left instead of walking infront. SO FUNNY HAHAHAHA!

okay. i shall end hereeee, Thank God for giving me such a nice trip yesterday! it was really fun :D

0 comments: