leaving

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

hahahaha. i will be off to thailand tomorrow! since there's no time to post tomorrow, i shall post today. and mission for church's missiontrip. and my
brother's boasting that he can play computer the whole day.. who cares? im gonna use after my trip! :D:D:D

oh well. im gonna miss ALOT ALOT of people! and buy gifts for them i think. i might be buying autoroam sim card. zhang said it's 20bucks. sing dollar. ahh. yes. =x alot of things to do. and well.

this's supposed to be the last post before i go off! and my mum cant send me off tomorrow. ): she say she's got camp. oh well. nvm! :D and erm. i dont know?

i shall post a picture of myself for dova and jiaying, jacelyn! bahh. whoever who misses me. xDD


me and my kuku face. =.=
oh well. dont laugh alright! xD



and, dont say im thick skin. =.= posting my pictures here. xD oh welll. im gonna miss singapore! and ive gotta adapt that chilli place. eew. i cannot take chilli! first missiontrip i ate chilli then the whole trip i got cough. =.= uhhhhh. i know! poor thing right. anyway.

the 5 false are out! finally. (forgotten them. xD)

2) i started wearing specs since primary3.
3) i dread going to church when i was young.
11) i prefer icecream in tubs then icecream in cones.
13) i have known mindy for 10years. (FYI, she's my bestie.)
17) i took part in a colouring competition and i won.

hahahahaha. alright. quite unbelievable eh? xD

oh welll. ive gotta go do my packing! must miss me people! and taggggg! :D:D

BYEBYE PEOPLE! <3

0 comments: